Like Us on Facebook
- The Red Island Ride: Ultra Endurance Mountain Bike Races
- Getting into Cycling For Women: Tips on Hitting the Saddle & Feeling Great
- What Makes a Ladies Mountain Bike Unique?
- Mountain Bike Saddle Guide: Types, Components & Top Saddle Brands
- Bamboo Mountain Bike Clothing: Wicking, Anti-Bacterial, Ethical
- Top 5 Womens Mountain Bikes on the Market Today
- Better Turbo Trainer Workouts: The Jack Bauer Turbo Training Game
- What the Heck is a 650b Wheel? Will it Help my Mountain Biking?
- The sport of mountain biking has indeed come a long way ever since it first gained popularity with bike riding enthusiasts in the decade of the 1980s. Nowadays, you can see people of all ages dressed in their leaver hoodies pedaling their mountain bikes along bike trails for a bit of exercise while the more passionate riders are often seen participating in challenging races and triathlons. If you love mountain biking, you will truly appreciate this site!
Posted on September 4, 2012 | No CommentsI read a post recently (a really old one actually) over on Problogger called The 7 Link Challenge. It’s basically an idea that aims to get new readers in the...
Posted on October 18, 2011 | No CommentsI wanted to write a short page about a completely different subject for a change, and that’s what I do when I’m not out on the mountain bike. This is...
Posted on September 29, 2011 | 2 CommentsA beginners guide to having the most farcical and irritating day possible while attempting, in any way, to actually get on and ride your bike. Warning: This guide was developed...
Posted on June 26, 2011 | No CommentsI’ve been working away today listening to Radio 1′s coverage of the annual rammy at T-in-the-Park. It’s one of the times I’m happy enough to listen to Scott Mills’ irritating...
Posted on June 12, 2011 | 1 CommentTomorrow, as that old singing dude is so fond of saying, I’m leaving. On a jet plane. Funnily enough, I know fine when I’ll be back again. Too soon, I’m...
Posted on November 20, 2008 | No CommentsHey folks, I’m currently away for a few months on a trip through Asia on the was to Australia – specifically India, Nepal, Thailand, Singapore and then Oz, before heading...
Posted on August 28, 2008 | No CommentsAlrighty, the knee is back, and this time just due to cycling… In my last post I talked about getting ready for the Coast to Coast. Well, my eagerly anticipated...
Posted on August 4, 2008 | No CommentsI’m off on my coast to coast trek tomorrow - east coast of Scotland to the west. It’s currently nearly 1am and, as I take a rest from preparing , I wonder...