Like Us on Facebook
- The Red Island Ride: Ultra Endurance Mountain Bike Races
- Getting into Cycling For Women: Tips on Hitting the Saddle & Feeling Great
- What Makes a Ladies Mountain Bike Unique?
- Mountain Bike Saddle Guide: Types, Components & Top Saddle Brands
- Bamboo Mountain Bike Clothing: Wicking, Anti-Bacterial, Ethical
- Top 5 Womens Mountain Bikes on the Market Today
- Better Turbo Trainer Workouts: The Jack Bauer Turbo Training Game
- What the Heck is a 650b Wheel? Will it Help my Mountain Biking?
- The sport of mountain biking has indeed come a long way ever since it first gained popularity with bike riding enthusiasts in the decade of the 1980s. Nowadays, you can see people of all ages dressed in their leaver hoodies pedaling their mountain bikes along bike trails for a bit of exercise while the more passionate riders are often seen participating in challenging races and triathlons. If you love mountain biking, you will truly appreciate this site!
Bike Maintenance Archive
Posted on October 21, 2011 | 8 CommentsSo, apparently mountain bikes require maintenance. Yep, “Outrageous,” I hear you cry, that’s what I thought too. I buy this expensive, good quality piece of kit and it wont run...
Posted on June 20, 2008 | 4 CommentsFollowing on from my post earlier in the week about installing a new headset, I’ve come across an article on building your own headset press. Could be the way around...
Posted on March 14, 2008 | No CommentsIt’s been a busy week for me so no trail reviews I’m afraid (I have one in the pipeline for next week so please bear with me!) but I’ve got...
Posted on February 19, 2008 | No CommentsIt’s slightly less an informational post today and more an opportunity for me to vent my spleen about some pretty shoddy components in my supposed high-end fork! I got a...
Posted on February 13, 2008 | No CommentsJust a quick post to point you at a little article I read over on NSMBe magazine about a cheap and easy way to customise your bike cables, both gears...