Like Us on Facebook
- The Red Island Ride: Ultra Endurance Mountain Bike Races
- Getting into Cycling For Women: Tips on Hitting the Saddle & Feeling Great
- What Makes a Ladies Mountain Bike Unique?
- Mountain Bike Saddle Guide: Types, Components & Top Saddle Brands
- Bamboo Mountain Bike Clothing: Wicking, Anti-Bacterial, Ethical
- Top 5 Womens Mountain Bikes on the Market Today
- Better Turbo Trainer Workouts: The Jack Bauer Turbo Training Game
- What the Heck is a 650b Wheel? Will it Help my Mountain Biking?
- The sport of mountain biking has indeed come a long way ever since it first gained popularity with bike riding enthusiasts in the decade of the 1980s. Nowadays, you can see people of all ages dressed in their leaver hoodies pedaling their mountain bikes along bike trails for a bit of exercise while the more passionate riders are often seen participating in challenging races and triathlons. If you love mountain biking, you will truly appreciate this site!
Posted on June 20, 2008 | 4 CommentsFollowing on from my post earlier in the week about installing a new headset, I’ve come across an article on building your own headset press. Could be the way around...
Posted on June 17, 2008 | 2 CommentsIt’s been a little while since the bike build started so time once again to get on with assembling my Specialized S-Works Enduro. This time it’s one of the most...
Posted on June 13, 2008 | 1 CommentI haven’t posted a kit review in a while so I thought I’d have a look at one of the longest serving items in my kitbag – the trusty Cannondale...
Posted on June 6, 2008 | No CommentsThere was some good news this week for downhillers as the government announced that it was allocating £67,000 to creating a new downhill trail to complement the existing world cup...
Posted on June 3, 2008 | 1 CommentSince about mid last year I’ve been thinking about training towards my Mountain Bike Leader Award. I thought I’d post my progress on the blog to see if anyone has...
Posted on May 30, 2008 | 4 CommentsI mentioned a couple of weeks back that I was looking to buy a Garmin Forerunner 305 to help with my training. Well, it’s arrived and I’m pretty chuffed with...
Posted on May 23, 2008 | No CommentsThe last time I visited Kirroughtree, amost a year ago, I met with disaster – my rear mech disintegrating and resulting in a long push home. This time I finished...
Posted on May 21, 2008 | No CommentsSo, I’ve entered No Fuss Events’ 10 Under the Ben. A mere week and a half away and I’m pretty excited about killing myself under Ben Nevis, Scotland’s highest mountain!...