Like Us on Facebook
- The Red Island Ride: Ultra Endurance Mountain Bike Races
- Getting into Cycling For Women: Tips on Hitting the Saddle & Feeling Great
- What Makes a Ladies Mountain Bike Unique?
- Mountain Bike Saddle Guide: Types, Components & Top Saddle Brands
- Bamboo Mountain Bike Clothing: Wicking, Anti-Bacterial, Ethical
- Top 5 Womens Mountain Bikes on the Market Today
- Better Turbo Trainer Workouts: The Jack Bauer Turbo Training Game
- What the Heck is a 650b Wheel? Will it Help my Mountain Biking?
- The sport of mountain biking has indeed come a long way ever since it first gained popularity with bike riding enthusiasts in the decade of the 1980s. Nowadays, you can see people of all ages dressed in their leaver hoodies pedaling their mountain bikes along bike trails for a bit of exercise while the more passionate riders are often seen participating in challenging races and triathlons. If you love mountain biking, you will truly appreciate this site!
Bike Skills Archive
Posted on November 6, 2012 | No CommentsThis is one my series of articles on core Mountain Biking skills. Have a look at my other bikes skills articles here. But, for today, we’re talking Manual Drop Offs....
Posted on September 27, 2012 | No CommentsCycling in the UK is currently experiencing unprecedented levels of recognition. British successes in the Tour de France, Olympics and Paralympics have created a rumbling bandwagon that has grabbed the public’s...
Posted on September 11, 2012 | No CommentsWere you one of the millions of people hooked to your television during the London 2012 Olympics? If you were, you may be feeling suitably inspired to get out and...
Posted on July 19, 2011 | 14 CommentsWhen I first started mountain biking, it must have been only a few months before I was pursuaded to screw on a pair of cleats and fix myself to the...
Posted on July 17, 2008 | 6 CommentsThe bunny hop is one of the most useful moves you can learn when you’re cycling natural mountain bike trails. Roots, rocks and the occasional bear are easily conquered when...
Posted on June 3, 2008 | 1 CommentSince about mid last year I’ve been thinking about training towards my Mountain Bike Leader Award. I thought I’d post my progress on the blog to see if anyone has...
Posted on April 11, 2008 | 2 CommentsIn the past I’ve never been convinced that you can learn physical skills from a book. Can a book teach you how to throw a dart, and hit a treble...
Posted on March 25, 2008 | 1 CommentFollowing on slightly from my post of a couple of weeks ago about taking beginners out biking, I managed to get out this weekend with a couple of guys who...