Like Us on Facebook
- The Red Island Ride: Ultra Endurance Mountain Bike Races
- Getting into Cycling For Women: Tips on Hitting the Saddle & Feeling Great
- What Makes a Ladies Mountain Bike Unique?
- Mountain Bike Saddle Guide: Types, Components & Top Saddle Brands
- Bamboo Mountain Bike Clothing: Wicking, Anti-Bacterial, Ethical
- Top 5 Womens Mountain Bikes on the Market Today
- Better Turbo Trainer Workouts: The Jack Bauer Turbo Training Game
- What the Heck is a 650b Wheel? Will it Help my Mountain Biking?
- The sport of mountain biking has indeed come a long way ever since it first gained popularity with bike riding enthusiasts in the decade of the 1980s. Nowadays, you can see people of all ages dressed in their leaver hoodies pedaling their mountain bikes along bike trails for a bit of exercise while the more passionate riders are often seen participating in challenging races and triathlons. If you love mountain biking, you will truly appreciate this site!
South West Scotland Archive
Posted on July 4, 2011 | No CommentsToday, I’m mostly thinking about holidays… And mountain biking holidays in Scotland at that. Just back from the previous trip (mountain biking in Whistler, Canada) and already I’m day-dreaming about...
Posted on May 23, 2008 | No CommentsThe last time I visited Kirroughtree, amost a year ago, I met with disaster – my rear mech disintegrating and resulting in a long push home. This time I finished...
Posted on January 9, 2008 | 1 CommentWell, that’s the festive period out of the way and I at least managed a few rides to offset the weight gained through turkey, mince pies and beer. One of...
Posted on November 29, 2007 | 1 CommentI managed to get out on my bike again this week despite the weather and had a great, but damp, ride around the 17 km red trail at Kirroughtree, near...
Posted on November 23, 2007 | 7 CommentsI had a great day at the weekend on the Drumlanrig Castle red/black trail. It was an unexpected find as it’s a pretty unknown trail down in the south of...