Like Us on Facebook
- The Red Island Ride: Ultra Endurance Mountain Bike Races
- Getting into Cycling For Women: Tips on Hitting the Saddle & Feeling Great
- What Makes a Ladies Mountain Bike Unique?
- Mountain Bike Saddle Guide: Types, Components & Top Saddle Brands
- Bamboo Mountain Bike Clothing: Wicking, Anti-Bacterial, Ethical
- Top 5 Womens Mountain Bikes on the Market Today
- Better Turbo Trainer Workouts: The Jack Bauer Turbo Training Game
- What the Heck is a 650b Wheel? Will it Help my Mountain Biking?
- The sport of mountain biking has indeed come a long way ever since it first gained popularity with bike riding enthusiasts in the decade of the 1980s. Nowadays, you can see people of all ages dressed in their leaver hoodies pedaling their mountain bikes along bike trails for a bit of exercise while the more passionate riders are often seen participating in challenging races and triathlons. If you love mountain biking, you will truly appreciate this site!
Posted on March 14, 2008 | No CommentsIt’s been a busy week for me so no trail reviews I’m afraid (I have one in the pipeline for next week so please bear with me!) but I’ve got...
Posted on March 11, 2008 | 2 CommentsIf you’ve been reading for a while you’ll know all about the Epic that I bought before Christmas. Well, great bike that it was it had to go I’m afraid....
Posted on January 11, 2008 | No CommentsAs you might know from previous posts I bought a Specialized Epic on ebay just before Christmas and promised a more thorough review after a few rides. Well, I’ve had...
Posted on December 21, 2007 | 2 CommentsI’ve spend the last month or so thinking about getting a new bike, and basically wanting to upgrade to full suspension. Well, the original plan was to wait till spring...