Like Us on Facebook
- The Red Island Ride: Ultra Endurance Mountain Bike Races
- Getting into Cycling For Women: Tips on Hitting the Saddle & Feeling Great
- What Makes a Ladies Mountain Bike Unique?
- Mountain Bike Saddle Guide: Types, Components & Top Saddle Brands
- Bamboo Mountain Bike Clothing: Wicking, Anti-Bacterial, Ethical
- Top 5 Womens Mountain Bikes on the Market Today
- Better Turbo Trainer Workouts: The Jack Bauer Turbo Training Game
- What the Heck is a 650b Wheel? Will it Help my Mountain Biking?
- The sport of mountain biking has indeed come a long way ever since it first gained popularity with bike riding enthusiasts in the decade of the 1980s. Nowadays, you can see people of all ages dressed in their leaver hoodies pedaling their mountain bikes along bike trails for a bit of exercise while the more passionate riders are often seen participating in challenging races and triathlons. If you love mountain biking, you will truly appreciate this site!
Posted on May 11, 2013 | No CommentsI recently came across an event which really piqued my interest. I hadn’t heard of it before, but I’m not sure that’s surprising given how remote it is! It’s an...
Posted on October 9, 2011 | 4 CommentsMy eyes spring open as the alarm blasts into life. I look over at the offending item and the clock confirms that I’ve been asleep around 4 hours. Of course,...
Posted on September 24, 2010 | No CommentsA couple of weeks ago I raced….well…. took part in, if I’m more honest…. my first ever triathlon. Despite some totally knackered knees and a pretty pedestrian finishing time I...
Posted on March 15, 2010 | 1 CommentSo, it’s been a bit slow on here recently huh? Well, new decade, new Colin – I’m resolving, right here at the start…. well, near the start…. of 2010 to...
Posted on July 4, 2008 | No CommentsI’m a little late with this as the latest UCI World Champs round was a couple of weeks ago, but I’ve just come across the footage of Sam Hill on...
Posted on June 10, 2008 | No CommentsBy all accounts it was an awesome return to Fort William for the UCI Mountain Biking World Cup which saw five british riders on the podiums at the end of...
Posted on May 27, 2008 | 5 CommentsAt the weekend I ventured up to Nairn to take part in the Nairnshire Challenge – a 13 mile run, 18 mile cycle duathlon – but it turns out that...
Posted on May 21, 2008 | No CommentsSo, I’ve entered No Fuss Events’ 10 Under the Ben. A mere week and a half away and I’m pretty excited about killing myself under Ben Nevis, Scotland’s highest mountain!...