Like Us on Facebook
- The Red Island Ride: Ultra Endurance Mountain Bike Races
- Getting into Cycling For Women: Tips on Hitting the Saddle & Feeling Great
- What Makes a Ladies Mountain Bike Unique?
- Mountain Bike Saddle Guide: Types, Components & Top Saddle Brands
- Bamboo Mountain Bike Clothing: Wicking, Anti-Bacterial, Ethical
- Top 5 Womens Mountain Bikes on the Market Today
- Better Turbo Trainer Workouts: The Jack Bauer Turbo Training Game
- What the Heck is a 650b Wheel? Will it Help my Mountain Biking?
- The sport of mountain biking has indeed come a long way ever since it first gained popularity with bike riding enthusiasts in the decade of the 1980s. Nowadays, you can see people of all ages dressed in their leaver hoodies pedaling their mountain bikes along bike trails for a bit of exercise while the more passionate riders are often seen participating in challenging races and triathlons. If you love mountain biking, you will truly appreciate this site!
Posted on August 28, 2012 | No CommentsIf you want to get away from it all and challenge your fitness and your riding ability, then these mountain bike trails offer you the chance to do that in...
Posted on October 28, 2011 | 3 CommentsGuest Post by Rob, our Mountain Biking Australian. If you love mountain biking, then bring your bike with you when you visit Australia. The Land Down Under has some of...
Posted on July 4, 2011 | No CommentsToday, I’m mostly thinking about holidays… And mountain biking holidays in Scotland at that. Just back from the previous trip (mountain biking in Whistler, Canada) and already I’m day-dreaming about...
Posted on March 9, 2011 | No Comments‘It is by riding a bicycle that you learn the contours of a country best,’ wrote Ernest Hemmingway, ‘since you have to sweat up the hills and coast down them....
Posted on October 20, 2008 | 1 CommentSo, preparations are well underway for my 4 month trip via India, Nepal, Thailand, Australia and America and I’m packing some mountain biking kit in anticipation! I’m hoping to get...
Posted on July 29, 2008 | 2 CommentsI’ve been planning a bit of an epic ride with a couple of friends and we’ve finally come down to a concrete plan. Scotland – east to west, coast to...
Posted on July 14, 2008 | 4 CommentsNewcastleton is probably one of the least visited of the 7 stanes mountain bike trails. It’s short (a mere 10.5km) and it’s a little out of the way, tucked down...
Posted on May 23, 2008 | No CommentsThe last time I visited Kirroughtree, amost a year ago, I met with disaster – my rear mech disintegrating and resulting in a long push home. This time I finished...