Like Us on Facebook
- The Red Island Ride: Ultra Endurance Mountain Bike Races
- Getting into Cycling For Women: Tips on Hitting the Saddle & Feeling Great
- What Makes a Ladies Mountain Bike Unique?
- Mountain Bike Saddle Guide: Types, Components & Top Saddle Brands
- Bamboo Mountain Bike Clothing: Wicking, Anti-Bacterial, Ethical
- Top 5 Womens Mountain Bikes on the Market Today
- Better Turbo Trainer Workouts: The Jack Bauer Turbo Training Game
- What the Heck is a 650b Wheel? Will it Help my Mountain Biking?
- The sport of mountain biking has indeed come a long way ever since it first gained popularity with bike riding enthusiasts in the decade of the 1980s. Nowadays, you can see people of all ages dressed in their leaver hoodies pedaling their mountain bikes along bike trails for a bit of exercise while the more passionate riders are often seen participating in challenging races and triathlons. If you love mountain biking, you will truly appreciate this site!
South East Scotland Archive
Posted on July 14, 2008 | 4 CommentsNewcastleton is probably one of the least visited of the 7 stanes mountain bike trails. It’s short (a mere 10.5km) and it’s a little out of the way, tucked down...
Posted on April 25, 2008 | 2 CommentsFor anyone that hasn’t seen it yet, my local pair of trails, Glentress and Innerleithen, have been awarded ‘Top UK Trail’ by Mountain Bike Rider magazine. It’s a brilliant accolade...
Posted on April 14, 2008 | 1 CommentDespite the mother of all headaches I managed to get out to Glentress for some cycling on Sunday morning. When I say ‘cycling’ I really mean a slightly more controlled...
Posted on April 8, 2008 | No CommentsBack to the 7 Stanes Glentress Trail guide and we’re continuing on up after the short, sharp downhill section called Pennell’s Vennel. As you follow on the Red trail from...
Posted on March 25, 2008 | 1 CommentFollowing on slightly from my post of a couple of weeks ago about taking beginners out biking, I managed to get out this weekend with a couple of guys who...
Posted on February 4, 2008 | No CommentsSo, part 2 of the 7 Stanes Glentress trail guide and it’s time to start climbing. You’ve got a choice here that determines exactly how much climbing you’re going to...
Posted on January 28, 2008 | 1 CommentGlentress is a mountain biking centre just outside of Peebles that has the largest and arguably the best network of trails in the 7 Stanes collection. It has the full...