Like Us on Facebook
- The Red Island Ride: Ultra Endurance Mountain Bike Races
- Getting into Cycling For Women: Tips on Hitting the Saddle & Feeling Great
- What Makes a Ladies Mountain Bike Unique?
- Mountain Bike Saddle Guide: Types, Components & Top Saddle Brands
- Bamboo Mountain Bike Clothing: Wicking, Anti-Bacterial, Ethical
- Top 5 Womens Mountain Bikes on the Market Today
- Better Turbo Trainer Workouts: The Jack Bauer Turbo Training Game
- What the Heck is a 650b Wheel? Will it Help my Mountain Biking?
- The sport of mountain biking has indeed come a long way ever since it first gained popularity with bike riding enthusiasts in the decade of the 1980s. Nowadays, you can see people of all ages dressed in their leaver hoodies pedaling their mountain bikes along bike trails for a bit of exercise while the more passionate riders are often seen participating in challenging races and triathlons. If you love mountain biking, you will truly appreciate this site!
Bike Buying Archive
Posted on May 3, 2013 | No CommentsI’ve been asked by a few girls recently whether it’s really worth buying a mountain bike specific to ladies. What is it, they ask, that makes a Ladies Mountain Bike...
Posted on April 3, 2013 | No CommentsNote to Readers: I’ve just updated this post for 2013 so browse away to see the current models! Mountain Biking is, it’s fair to say, a pretty male-dominated sport. Hit...
Posted on November 20, 2012 | 1 CommentAs if things weren’t complicated enough already, we have another wheel size entering the mountain biking arena. 650b wheels are the new poster child of the wheel world and, despite...
Posted on June 19, 2012 | 4 CommentsSo, first off, apologies for the lack of content in the past month. Anyone that follows me on Facebook or Twitter will have heard the news, I broke my femur...
Posted on May 2, 2012 | 13 CommentsOf all the questions that come through to me through this site, the number 1 is, inevitably, “I’m new to mountain biking, how much to do you think I should...
Posted on November 1, 2011 | 6 CommentsIf there’s anything that seems to be right in biking fashion at the moment, it’s 29er mountain bikes. I can’t move for 29er articles, 29 bikes in the local shop...
Posted on September 19, 2011 | 12 CommentsI was about to start this article by trotting out numrous cliches about beginners and getting started in mountain biking, but, to be honest, in these days of high tech,...
Posted on October 1, 2009 | 5 CommentsOk, I’ll admit it at last. I’m really not so good a rider, especially downhill, that I need a full suspension bike. That stubby little shock might make it nice...