Like Us on Facebook
- The Red Island Ride: Ultra Endurance Mountain Bike Races
- Getting into Cycling For Women: Tips on Hitting the Saddle & Feeling Great
- What Makes a Ladies Mountain Bike Unique?
- Mountain Bike Saddle Guide: Types, Components & Top Saddle Brands
- Bamboo Mountain Bike Clothing: Wicking, Anti-Bacterial, Ethical
- Top 5 Womens Mountain Bikes on the Market Today
- Better Turbo Trainer Workouts: The Jack Bauer Turbo Training Game
- What the Heck is a 650b Wheel? Will it Help my Mountain Biking?
- The sport of mountain biking has indeed come a long way ever since it first gained popularity with bike riding enthusiasts in the decade of the 1980s. Nowadays, you can see people of all ages dressed in their leaver hoodies pedaling their mountain bikes along bike trails for a bit of exercise while the more passionate riders are often seen participating in challenging races and triathlons. If you love mountain biking, you will truly appreciate this site!
Biking Kit Archive
Posted on April 10, 2013 | No CommentsMountain bike saddles get a lot of stick, but it’s fair to say you’d have an even more painful ride without one! It’s not exactly surprising, though, since even a...
Posted on April 10, 2013 | No CommentsPandas the world over have spent decades wailing and gnashing their teeth at the human race’s sheer bare-faced cheek. We’ve long wasted their favourite snack in the pursuit of house...
Posted on November 8, 2012 | No CommentsHandlebars get a rough deal, I reckon. There are fancier parts, I’ll admit, but most people seem to just chuck on any old handlebar, and spend far less on it...
Posted on June 29, 2012 | No CommentsGuest Post by Nick Swan If you are bored of riding the same tracks again and again you have to try riding them at night time! My girlfriend and I...
Posted on June 26, 2012 | No CommentsThe bicycle is such a simple machine, but there still seems to be an endless flow of improvements and complications. Keeping up with the changes can be difficult for some...
Posted on December 16, 2011 | 2 CommentsMaybe you’re gearing up for your first biking road trip with a few buddies. Or maybe you found a sweet trail a little further afield from your own backyard. Or...
Posted on September 12, 2011 | 2 CommentsI’ve been banging on about it for a while, but big news folks – I’ve finally bought my 5:10s! Yip, a pair of Greg Minnar 5:10 mountain bike shoes currently...
Posted on July 19, 2011 | 14 CommentsWhen I first started mountain biking, it must have been only a few months before I was pursuaded to screw on a pair of cleats and fix myself to the...